Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Neotlith review from Audioholics.com...very interesting!

Think I'll replace the LS50s in my garden room with these. I have at least 40sqaure feet .. Should be great! Seriously it's good they are getting better reviews and responses than the earlier silly ones in a certain bass head forum. I mean that panel must be fantastic for starters. My (fussy) dealer thought the panel was just awesome at Muncich though reckoned serious tweaking needed to be done for the full production version..... Leaving the price carefully to one side...!!!

Bruce
    Spires Velodyne DD+ 12 sub and Moon Simaudio and Linn LP12 n stuff
    http:/www.martinloganowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7693

I have some solid frames, some mylar, some perforated metal sheet fit for purpose, an understanding, and an ability I knew I didn't have. I have some friends who know bass and how to do it.

Neolith, from Martin Logan.

Invent your best caption.

[QUOTE=Dougster;170052]My (fussy) dealer thought the panel was just awesome at Muncich though reckoned serious tweaking needed to be done for the full production version..QUOTE]

For the Munich High End show, from what I understand, ML was tight for time and the units that went to Germany were somewhere around 90%. Therefore, your "fussy" dealer may like the production versions even more. In Munich the casters used for setup failed. The shipping container did not fair well, and yes there was still some tweaking to be done. They are now in production and I would guess they are ironing out some production process issues. One thing I know about ML is they are very quality oriented and they will not let anything out that does not meet spec. That gives me comfort as an early buyer.

Gary

Well that panel did sound a bit "crisp" at Munich to say the least Gary. I just thought "been there, done that, new panel" LOL.