The start of another audiophile?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey_V

Reaction score
So we are visiting Houston and staying at JW Marriot.

It's bedtime and my daughter gets read a bedtime story as part of routine so she knows it's bedtime.

My daughters books were left at home accidentally. Nothing to read to her, so my wife took the current issue of The Absolute Sound and read it to her. I was brushing my teeth when I heard something about "SVS PB2000 subwoofers being derived from the Ultra 13 woofer..."

Looked around the doorway and saw this:

... So it begins.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
Regarding Joey's tale...

The audiophile thinks, "Yes, possible future audiophile there, already learning about the high end".
The wife thinks, "Ah, this boring stuff ought to get her to sleep real fast, I know it would for me".
The baby thinks, "Ooh, that looks tasty. Hold it closer Mommy so I can grab it and eat it. Oops, I just filled my diapers".

Regarding Joey's tale...

The audiophile thinks, "Yes, possible future audiophile there, already learning about the high end".
The wife thinks, "Ah, this boring stuff ought to get her to sleep real fast, I know it would for me".
The baby thinks, "Ooh, that looks tasty. Hold it closer Mommy so I can grab it and eat it. Oops, I just filled my diapers".

Rofl... So true...

Cute Pic Joey, enjoy the moment......... next thing you know she will be in Medical school !

Latest posts

Back