Bit more on Lampi 7

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonzo

Reaction score
"Lampi is more musical than my MSB without losing any details.
I am a detail freak and like analytical as well.
Rolling tubes gets me what I want. Whether it's laid back or upfront.
It is at the level of my msb easily and out does in musicality and add to this tube rolling it's just very cool.
To me a warm DAC is just not for me I very much dislike the haze of warmth. But just a tad of tube is fantastic with most music. "
Al

http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showthread.php?14676-Lampizator-DSD-DAC&p=297390&viewfull=1#post297390

*corrected for spelling errors

"Hi,
I have a single PC setup with Server 2012, AO, Paul Pang USB, jRiver, Lampizator Big7, and jPlay. I just added a linear PSU. This system sounds incredible. Better by far than my Mark Levinson Reference 31.5 Transport and 30.6 DAC ever did when comparing Redbook to Redbook. And really no comparison at all when playing DSD and HiRez PCM."

http://www.computeraudiophile.com/f...-or-windows-8-a-17897/index42.html#post363345

Bonzo,

I think we all get that you like the Lampi.

Happy Holidays.

Gordon

And you owe that Lampi knowledge to me, me, me!

And the Analysis Audio. Though when you hear the Interstellas I am not so sure you'll like them so much anymore.

Gillian walked in last night and said Karen Carpenter sounded like melted chocolate. That's high praise indeed!:)

Merry Xmas.

And you owe that Lampi knowledge to me, me, me!

And the Analysis Audio. Though when you hear the Interstellas I am not so sure you'll like them so much anymore.

Gillian walked in last night and said Karen Carpenter sounded like melted chocolate. That's high praise indeed!:)

Merry Xmas.

Gillian knows how to keep a high maintenance husband happy. I heard the Lampi before, remember, chose it, and then came over to yours to listen to it in a different system. Quite opposite to how it was sounding in mine.

As such, all women ask Does my ass look big in these jeans? All guys should answer no you look fine. The male equivalent of that is, Honey does my system sound good with this change?

Though not sure I will buy the AA, I might go for that planar hybrid. It is almost as good, and will let me extend to Mch. Less expensive. Peter's ex-dem looks ugly, so if I want the mods, I will have to pay a lot for a new speaker, else buy unmodded used from Europe. Or wait for a modded one to be available in the US.

A fantasy system for now with the Lampi 7 is NAT pre, Einstein "Light in the dark" OTL amp (looks small and lovely) running into the planar hybrid. All Shun Mooked.

Yeah but before that I told you to check Lampis out on this forum. I could probably find it... but I'm busy.

I didn't ask her if my arse looked big - she just came in and told me Karen sounded like her fave food! She was dancing away too, hugely happy!:) Bless. She loves a bit of Karen.

The Interstellas look hugely pretty with blue light shinning on them.

These are supposed to be very good for the money: http://www.eminent-tech.com/lft8prod.html. That really is cheap, though.

Yeah but before that I told you to check Lampis out on this forum. I could probably find it... but I'm busy.

I didn't ask her if my arse looked big - she just came in and told me Karen sounded like her fave food! She was dancing away too, hugely happy!:) Bless. She loves a bit of Karen.

The Interstellas look hugely pretty with blue light shinning on them.

These are supposed to be very good for the money: http://www.eminent-tech.com/lft8prod.html. That really is cheap, though.

Yes you are right, actually. You did ask me to check out Lampi. Eminent is not too far from me for an audition. But I am calling auditioning quits after this year, except for 1 weekend a month. Watch the final sprint starting Boxing day. I will decide, mostly on AA or GTA.

As such, all women ask Does my ass look big in these jeans? All guys should answer no you look fine. The male equivalent of that is, Honey does my system sound good with this change?

Classic! I think my wife needs to understand this.

Back