Analysis Audio Centre Channel

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonzo

Reaction score
Since the Analysis, like the CLX, has asymmetrical L and R speakers, one of those speakers cannot be used as a center.

However heard back from the designer that he can make me one, with the feet on it's side, so it will be standing on it's side. That solves a lot of problems, meaning the AA can indeed be my final speaker, even if Soundlabs sounds better. And the two SL speakers as well as the 3 AA speakers will both require the same space, sideways.

That is awesome news, indeed. So a 2-channel can be set up, which can later be expanded to Mch, and one can listen to both.

Btw, watch out for Xmas reviews. Santa Claus is bringing you some exotic ones by Xmas eve

Yeah maybe an Omicron on it's side, raised up a bit.

If Tasos (I assume you have been talking to him) will do custom jobs maybe get some other upgrades done to the Omega. Dueland cap x-overs maybe if you like those? Better stands? Loads could be done.

Volume discounts for 5 speakers I reckon:ROFL: Even so, what a bill:D

Peter has already done a lot of those mods - the crossovers, wires, stands are all modded in his speakers. My back 2 can't be Panels, will be smaller boxes. Have to look at janzens, they are forward firing stats that go back to the wall, so make space available for a Mch.

If I come down to earth, the most realistic way of setting up a Mch is B&W or Vandy for box (easy to buy and sell, though my preferred option would be Verity Leonore which has a midrange as good as Logans, but gets expensive), or the Logan Hybrids themselves. I hope to be getting Logan Hybrid Mch demos over next year.

The only problem with this approach is not quenching the thirst to have a final fling at "dream stereo set-up"

Reality sucks.

The little Janzens are quite impressive for their size I think. Heard some at Silverstone a while back. Sounded pretty lively and engaging with no big flaws (with the little I heard on them - a few tracks).

Latest posts

Back