Universal Remote

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomDac

former MLO owner/operator
Reaction score
The volume UP button on the remote for my Anthem Statement has died.. I'll pull it apart and see if I can clean it.... Anthem makes a replacement for $140... would rather get a universal remote instead.. Can any of you recommend a good universal remote?

I used Logitech, pretty easy, but never A/Bed against another remote to check if there are better out there

URC is another option.

Strongly suggest you get a remote that can "learn commands" in the event their data base doesn't include a remote that you want to operate with your new universal model.

I have used Harmony stuff for a long time and it works fine. Get the RF version... it is worth the premium.

I use a Logitech Harmony. Their Microsoft Silverlight app to set the thing up is clunky, appalling and inadequate, but once you get it set up you can pretty well forget that.

It works fine once set up.

If you've got a streamer with lossless digital volume control you don't really even need a remote.

Latest posts

Back