Pink Floyd

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TDIMike

Reaction score
New album "The Endless River" came out today! I have no idea how its going to sound, but from what I read its a lot of samples and unrecorded stuff from The Division Bell..which was one of my favorites.

It's my personal responsibility as Pink Floyd fan to buy CD/Blu-ray(M-Channel) and Vinyl=$$$$$. Not to even mention new Bryan Ferry and new Bowie release plus some Bjork new sutff this month....

Last edited:
New album "The Endless River" came out today! I have no idea how its going to sound, but from what I read its a lot of samples and unrecorded stuff from The Division Bell..which was one of my favorites.

Just finished listening first time to “The Endless River” recommended by TDIMike.

First impression album actually quite good. Mostly sound of instruments with few vocals.
IMO would be better if included more vocals. A must have for a Pink Floyd listener.

Does not disappoint.

Thanks for recommending TDIMike.

Have Fun!

Second listen to The Endless River. Listened at night with no lights inside the room. Electric light entering room through window from outside. Used the CLS with repaired Denon amp. Sounds Marvellous! Sound track audio quality and music substance all very good.

Highly Recommended by me too.

Have Fun!

Last edited by a moderator:
I listened to it on Tidal last weekend. I'll be downloading it from HD Tracks next weekend for sure.

Back