Neolith North American Tour

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will be great if it does happen. Please let us know here if it does. Montreal would interest me - at Filtronix, no doubt.

When I walked into Filtronix once, looking for a demo of some equipment, they told me that I should have called ahead as they would have got the equipment warmed up....sign of a good dealer.

CES started yesterday and I got my first look at the Neolith. They are impressive. I had decided to purchase red and the demo unit is red. My color instinct was validated as they are stunning in red. I only listened to 4 or 5 songs and the SQ was world class. Of course they were pieces that would make most speakers sound good and were not too challenging. I will make a few more visits to ML and give them a better listen since CES runs through Friday. They were being powered by the new Krell 575 monoblocks. First time I've heard them also. More later.

Gary

CES started yesterday and I got my first look at the Neolith. They are impressive. I had decided to purchase red and the demo unit is red. My color instinct was validated as they are stunning in red. I only listened to 4 or 5 songs and the SQ was world class. Of course they were pieces that would make most speakers sound good and were not too challenging. I will make a few more visits to ML and give them a better listen since CES runs through Friday. They were being powered by the new Krell 575 monoblocks. First time I've heard them also. More later.

Gary

Awesome, will have to visit you in a year or two to listen to the neolith multi channel

Ron, from what I understand the Neolith's design crew is predominately from Kansas, and they will be assembled/manufactured in Canada.

Last edited:
A few have asked about Neolith coming to Canada for Truth in Sound. 2 dates are coming up in Calgary and Vancouver.

April 25th @ K&W Audio in Calgary Alberta
May 8, 9, 10 @ Vancouver Audio Show w/ Yana's Imaginative AV

Just received a mail from the Danish ML distributor that Peter Soderberg himself will be demoing the Neolith at the Danish HiFI Expo in late October :eek:

- Thanks to Jesper and the rest of the Interceptor team for making this happening, and to Peter for visiting us here in the cold Scandinavian autumn!

Peter (in case your're "listening in"...): If you are into jazz, I recommend that you visit the small club La Fontaine in Copenhagen Center during your visit. It is very (!) nice.

i will take that club advisement under consideration. I am sure Jesper will have my dance card full.
looking forward to it. I am over there just to lift heavy things so we will see about "demonstrating" Jesper has great taste in music and does a fine job so looking to support him.

Yes, Jesper does a great job promoting ML in Denmark. A couple of years ago at the same expo, he had a Danish band playing live over a par of Montis. Needless to say, the room was packet to it's bursting limits.

when i used to work the international beat, a visit to him was always a high point. Good family as well. We had a legendary dinner at his house a few years ago that will always bring a smile.

I know I'm way late to the party here, but the Best Buy Magnolia off Richmond Ave in Houston has a room dedicated to these full time.

Really??

I'm at Houston like 4x a year.

Headed there in a couple weeks..

Back