New World Trade Center opens

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiTT

Super User
Reaction score
I'm proud to say that a job I've been working on for almost 2 years is finally coming to fruition. My company was fortunate enough to have been awarded the lighting for 1 WTC's first occupants, Conde Nast, who started moving in today. I'm the GM for our brand at both our factory here in Denver as well as our Hicksville, Long Island facility. I can't tell you how much it means for the folks in New York to have been involved in this amazing project.

http://http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/03/one-world-trade-center-first-tenants_n_6092016.html

Thank you and your colleagues for putting back on hollowed ground a powerful statement structure that will remind us what we have lost while also demonstrating our resolve to move forward fearlessly.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pride, patriotism, sense of accomplishment………… all good things Tim !!

Whenever I see pictures of the new center, it fills me with both pride and sadness. Job well done Tim and I bet there is quite a sense of pride in you.

My dearest friend MiTT. We are proud too, that one of the MLO members and moderators, had done such a super nice and big project.
Warmest regards from Costa Rica, Tim!

It has been over 10 years of my involvement in the WTC restoration project. Since that time I went through many stages of design of its different aspects (most of them I can't speak of - confidentiality agreement for sensitive information :). From the beginning of a bare naked East and West bath tubs with Old WTC towers columns cut flush with ground to completely build up infrastructure. The Place, I'll never forget...........

Late to this thread, but great to hear. Hicksville Long Island, right next to where I grew up in East Meadow. next time i visit, I need to go to the new building.

Back