New ML Owner

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktl

Reaction score
After building a dedicated listening/movie room I decided to purchase new Martin Logan Montis speakers. Since the room is narrow my thinking was that a dipole speaker would be the best choice and I have always wanted Martin Logan speakers.

I have also installed some selfmade acoustic panels and with the help of Audyssey the sound is now very good, considering the room. The great, and sometimes frustrating, thing about Martin Logans is that they change sound with the smallest changes so getting an optimum position can take a while, although I guess that’s part of the fun (?). Nevermind the fact that all others think you are completely bonkers for moving the speakers an inch or two at a time and founding differences with the sound :rolleyes:

Next, more room treatments from GIK.

This forum has been a huge help with setting up the speakers and the room so thank you for all who contribute to provide this wealth of Martin Logan information!

I have posted a photo of my system in the member systems.

Best regards,
Kari

Back