New from Nashville, TN.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2chman

Reaction score
I have a couple of systems as I'm sure many of us do. The only one I care about is (you said it) my 2channel system. I myself may use the Denon receiver to watch a movie with the family every blue moon. NOT FOR ME!

I have the entry level ML Source. Great speaker, very critical on placement as is all speakers but these are to the oomph degree.

Well, hope to meet many of you all and talk about audio gear.

Welcome aboard 2chman from the Promise Land. Tell us more about your upstream gear.

Yes, welcome to the group, it's a fun place. As Northy said, do tell us more about your system, what you like to listen to, etc. Once you feel comfortable be sure to post your setup over in the Members Systems section. Glad to have you here.

Welcome, from another 2 channel guy as well

Hi All-

Just a tid bit of information about my system. All of my components are listed below. I just got my Rotel pre-amp a few days ago. Although it's much different from my old Adcom GTP-450 which sounded good, I just wanted to have some digital inputs. The Hafler amp "I can't kill it" it's atleast 20+ years old. My Martin Logans are 4ohms, yes 4ohms listed on paper and website as 5ohms. That being said they create a challenge for the Hafler and she has not failed me yet. Extremely hot to touch. Over all great sound. I do need to upgrade cables. I currently have $80.00 monster cables and some decent inner connects. Also I want to purchase in the near future a panamax power conditioner.

Martin Logan "Source"
Rotel RC-1570 pre-amp
Hafler 9270 Power amp
Cambridge Audio Stream-magic 6 V2

Just listed my Cambridge Audio Stream-magic 6 V2 on Ebay. All components have a area where they don't perform. This unit is the Pre-amp section. NOT TO ANYONE'S STANDARDS. Cut my lose and keep it moving. My Rotel RC-1570 does what I need.

Back