New Martin Logan owner from Finland

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimoV86

Reaction score
Greetings from Finland,

I just bought pair of Martin Logan Electromotion ESL speakers. I had never heard ML speakers before but I have always been interested in ML hybrid speakers because of their unique design. And for some reason I'm not that interested in normal box speakers with normal tweeters and woofers. I have owned speakers with coaxial, ribbon tweeter and fullrange design but panel/hybrid design was new. And I have to say that I just love them, sound stage is unbelievable. I have never heard anything like this before. Ok, I have never heard a real high end systems so I don't know about those. But nothing in my house have sounded this good. I was also impressed by the bass response and quality, I think my subwoofer is now only for movies and games.

I have combined 2 channel and home theater system and it is not finished yet but now my 2 channel system is following:

Speakers: Martin Logan Electromotion ESL
Subwoofer: JL Audio Fathom f113
Amplifier: Musical Fidelity 550kw supercharger
Pre-amp: Yamaha RX-A2010
CD/Net.player: Yamaha CD-N500

My next step is to find a suitable pre-amplifier so that I can combine 2ch and home theater

Best regards
Timo V.

Welcome Timo.
Get a stereo (pre)amplifer with ht-bypass and you can enjoy best of both worlds.

Finally finished my hometheater set wiki ML products.
Front: Electromotion ESL
center: Electromotion C2
back: Motion 35XT

Subwoofer is still that JL Audio Fathom F113, I think I'm fine with that.

Latest posts

Back