Silverstone (Whittlebury Hall) Hi-FI Show 2014 Pics

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

User211

Reaction score
130 slideshow pics here. Select More->Slideshow from the top menu for bigger versions. Worth it - they are good pics, even though I say so myself. The little Sony RX100 is fab for the money. It's not me - it is the camera.

I'm not going to do a report - too busy at the moment. Highlight for me were two rooms basically. The Tannoy Kingdom Royals Carbon Edition/Thrax amps/MSB DAC. Also the Acapella HighViolonCello/Acapella Integrated (good for 2KW!!!), Einstein CDP.

I'd take the Tannoy system. It really was excellent when in the room with the right music at the right volume.

Don't forget to mention the Mook resonators below the Acapella Integrated. The other room I liked was where a guy was showing off his classical recordings using an expensive TT and Nagra CDP, Soluution integrated going into small Focals.

130 slideshow pics here. Select More->Slideshow from the top menu for bigger versions. Worth it - they are good pics, even though I say so myself. The little Sony RX100 is fab for the money. It's not me - it is the camera.

I'm not going to do a report - too busy at the moment. Highlight for me were two rooms basically. The Tannoy Kingdom Royals Carbon Edition/Thrax amps/MSB DAC. Also the Acapella HighViolonCello/Acapella Integrated (good for 2KW!!!), Einstein CDP.

I'd take the Tannoy system. It really was excellent when in the room with the right music at the right volume.

Back