ML Vista Crossover Bypass

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi-O. I'm just going to order another PWR-Ice 250 to keep it simple. I'll find some way hide all these plate amps around the room. Solen Electronique Inc. does have a 2 channel Digmoda available ($1350.00), so perhaps they could special order a 3 channel, but it all seems like too much trouble, at least initially. Amplification shortfalls can be re-addressed after the completion of the project. I may look at using a component amp with a MiniDSP 2x4 on the panel, but not immediately. Thank you, Ken.

These should do the trick, yes?

Seas Drivers.jpg
Seas Drivers2.jpg
Seas Drivers3.jpg
Seas Drivers4.jpg

So, I've gotten a little bogged down with the new enclosures. I simply haven't made time to finish them. Most of the panels have been cut, but not all of them. That's ok, though, because you can't rush quality. However, I find that if you don't have time to do the bulk of the project, you can sometimes ;) find time to play around with the woofers that have been purchased for the project. Yes, the Seas Excel 22 cm woofers now reside in the old vista enclosures.

And some Photos for my visual friends:

13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg

Back