New Old member

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beaubrummel

Reaction score
I have Quest Z's from the early 90's as well as Magnaplanars and Dalquist DQ10s , I use Audible Illusions pre-amp, Thorens table w/ Linn Itok arm , SAE, Adcom,Marantz,Parasound,Denon for amps. a Oppo blue ray player as well as some other ancilliares. Jriver for audio library on my computer in cd quality as well as hi def, I broadcast through a audio engine dac to my main system. I use my main sytem for listening as well as theater 5.1 surround sound. If you have questions about any of these please feel free to inquire.

Welcome beau, good to see another Tampa area person here, there are a few of us.
I would like to hear your collection of speakers sometime. Do you use the pieces mentioned in your 5.1 system? Which are you mains?
On the Dalquists have you changed one to be a mirror image pair rather than as built?

Check out the local listening group it you haven't already. http://www.meetup.com/Suncoast-Audiophile-Society/

Back