long time audiophile, New Owner of ML Montis

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I built my first speakers when stereo didn't exist. Production, transmission, and reproduction was mono but still if you actively participated in music or just went to concerts you knew your brain tried to turn everything into a three dimensional world. Over many years I have owned many sound systems, sold many systems, and now probably have my dream system sonically speaking. The Montis is a solid upgrade in total realism, accurate and agile response, integrated solid bottom end, and sound-stage presentation. Just enjoying life and volunteering at the community radio station which helps with my addiction.

Hola and Welcome...and I love the Montis model too. There is a guy who does a lot of high-end gear reviews, and he said that the Montis was one the best ML product so far. The woofer-stat panel integration is nearly perfect, and the sound coming from them is absolutely one of the best available on these days, regardless of price. Happy listening!

Thanks for the welcome. Don't have the room for those CLX's you have but would if I did. Then I would also want different pre and power.................

My room is very small, they act life big headphones (lol)...little by little you will. Once you are into ML world, you can't stop.! Happy listening!

Welcome……………ahhhhhhh Grand Junction, I was stuck there 10 years ago on the California Zephyr when a big storm came through and shut down the signal system on the old DRGW. We sat for two hours in the station until things were restored.

Latest posts

Back