Possibly parting out some Sequel IIs

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wildcat Rudy

Reaction score
Since there are a few threads here that end with no useful information, my own messages have had zero replies, and I don't have the energy to waste any more hours searching all over the web for it, I'm considering parting out the Sequel IIs I just picked up. To be honest, this whole thing has soured me on stats in general. This project has turned into yet another headache in my life I do not need.

My question: has anyone parted out similar speakers? I have two good power supply/crossover units, one good woofer, one good panel, one panel where the wire has been torn off, and the two woofer grilles. I just wondered if these parts were worth anything or not, or if there was any demand. If I decide to part these out, I will price the separate pieces and see if the good folks here will let me post them in Classifieds.

Last edited:
Why can't you re-solder the wire? If it's the wire to the diaphragm, then perhaps you can send them to Russ at justrealmusic.com for a refurb?

Resoldering the wire involves separating the panels.

No sense in having someone refurbish the panels. Between that and a pair of new woofers, I could just buy a used pair of Sequel IIs or SL3s that have already been refurbished. There are some near me within driving distance in fact.

Back