To upgrade to 50XT center channel or not

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryanmv4

Reaction score
My current setup is the Motion 30 center, 2 Motion 40 fronts, 2 Motion 4 Surrounds and the Dynamo 300 Sub. I saw that ML just came out with the Motion 50XT center channel and was curious how it would pair with the rest of my system if I were to upgrade from the Motion 30 center. I'm curious if the "XT" needs to be paired with the other Motion XT models or if it can be integrated with my Motion system.

Thanks !

My current setup is the Motion 30 center, 2 Motion 40 fronts, 2 Motion 4 Surrounds and the Dynamo 300 Sub. I saw that ML just came out with the Motion 50XT center channel and was curious how it would pair with the rest of my system if I were to upgrade from the Motion 30 center. I'm curious if the "XT" needs to be paired with the other Motion XT models or if it can be integrated with my Motion system.

Thanks !

I'm sure you can just get the center channel. I too have Motion 40s and I see absolutely no reason to move up to the new XTs. I say get the center if thats the one you want, then upgrade to ESLs later when you have the coin.

Just my 2 cents anyhow.

Back