Forgive me if this has been asked - when is the next Summit type speaker coming?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joey_V

Reaction score
When is the revision of the Summit X going to happen? I recall reading somewhere that there were plans for something but not sure if that turned into the new NeoLiths.

Neoliths probably are too big for my space.

The Neoliths are NOT too big for your space. Pick them up then give us a detailed review :).
Peter Soderberg had mentioned that the Summit X is not due for replacement any time soon; it is selling extremely well and will be around for awhile. He could be bluffing though.

Peter bluffing??? No! Peter wouldn't do that!!!

Joey, you were used to using Summits as headphones in your dorm room, hence you're used to headphones, so why not use the Neoliths as headphones in your now larger space? :)

peter bluffing??? No! Peter wouldn't do that!!!

Joey, you were used to using summits as headphones in your dorm room, hence you're used to headphones, so why not use the neoliths as headphones in your now larger space? :)

hahahaha :)

Peter bluffing??? No! Peter wouldn't do that!!!

Joey, you were used to using Summits as headphones in your dorm room, hence you're used to headphones, so why not use the Neoliths as headphones in your now larger space? :)

Touché sir. Well played.

Latest posts

Back