Summit/tilt

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khenegar

Reaction score
First I have summit x spikes, I was using there standard tilt and after reading your posts I decided to go with the 1 degree setting! been playing with this setup for awhile and have to agree it improves the upper freq and detail. But I have decided after months to go back to the original tilt because the upper freq became irritating to me! Yes I know it must be because of my associated equipment, but I have no desire to change it at my age 73. Got myself a nice analogue setup with a turntable to enjoy my large selection of records and going back to when I first stared this enjoyable hobby. I'm now enjoying the music and not trying to get the latest and greatest ! Thanks

First I have summit x spikes, I was using there standard tilt and after reading your posts I decided to go with the 1 degree setting! been playing with this setup for awhile and have to agree it improves the upper freq and detail. But I have decided after months to go back to the original tilt because the upper freq became irritating to me! Yes I know it must be because of my associated equipment, but I have no desire to change it at my age 73. Got myself a nice analogue setup with a turntable to enjoy my large selection of records and going back to when I first stared this enjoyable hobby. I'm now enjoying the music and not trying to get the latest and greatest ! Thanks

You need to change to feel young again. You still got at least 30 years

I used to run focal diablo`s which are incredibly detailed . I now use the ml summit practically vertical and I really love the detail and snap and dynamics which is as good as the diablo for sure

Back