Karl from Bavaria/Germany

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiokarl

Reaction score
Hello MLO,

Since i heard electrostatic speaker system for the first time i was fascinated by the clarity and stage they deliver.
The AERIUS was the entrance but soon i wanted the biggest panel i could afford. Always helpful to have a friend running a HIFI studio so he made it possible for me to switch to the ReQest. After years of testing i finally got me an Lyngdorf TDAI 2200, a digital amp with a nice working room correction inside.
The last step of evolution was to install a set of Summit X. I heard the Montis at the HIGHEND Music Show in Munich and loved the sound especially the accurate bass which was always a bit of a problem with the Request. The big sub speaker of the ReQuest was always to slow for the panel.
Im also a fan of electrostatic headphones. Currently im having a STAX 009 and a 007mk2 with a KGSS amp and a STAX Tube amp combined with a DAC from ESOTERIC.

At this time it´s a little bit chaotic until the ReQuest found their way to the new owner, a friend of mine. They still work fine but never had a panel update.
Foto (1).jpg
HEADPHONE SECTION.jpg
Cheers
Karl

Back