Please allow me to introduce myself -

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talkenrain

Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm from the great pacific northwest. I've owned several Martin Logan speakers over the past 15 years and still think they are the best sounding speakers available (when in the right setting).

I currently am the proud owner of 9 Martin Logans including my Main home theater (7 ML speakers) as well as my sitting room setup for audio only (2 MLs).

I'm here to learn as well as share my experiences with the products. I've done several DIY panel and driver replacements so I'm somewhat experienced with product repair.

Anyway, I wanted to launch myself out to the community and say hello.

Welcome. I spent three years in Lake O myself, when I attended law school at Lewis & Clark. Love the pac nw.

Hi All,
I'm from the great pacific northwest. I've owned several Martin Logan speakers over the past 15 years and still think they are the best sounding speakers available (when in the right setting).

I currently am the proud owner of 9 Martin Logans including my Main home theater (7 ML speakers) as well as my sitting room setup for audio only (2 MLs).

I'm here to learn as well as share my experiences with the products. I've done several DIY panel and driver replacements so I'm somewhat experienced with product repair.

Anyway, I wanted to launch myself out to the community and say hello.

Hi so which are the ones you use for home threatre?

Back