Shakti Haliographs

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonzo

Reaction score
Here's some feedback on the Haliographs from WBF

Originally Posted by caliaripaolo
For example, I have found it very efficient in my room the shakti hallographs , that many of my friends think they are hangers...

By Bonzo75
The shakti haliographs are brilliant, and not really expensive if you can pick them up used. Just can't place them in my living room. But the ability to tweak sound stage width just by turning them in or out is tremendous

By caliaripaolo
Yes it is, especially in my room where a side wall doesn't exist, they help to stabilize the sound scene at center.

One thing I find useful to do with tweaks, new cables, etc, is that after you've lived with them for a while and got used to them, take them away and listen to the difference. You may well find that you prefer the un-tweaked system, perhaps just because it's now different.

One thing I find useful to do with tweaks, new cables, etc, is that after you've lived with them for a while and got used to them, take them away and listen to the difference. You may well find that you prefer the un-tweaked system, perhaps just because it's now different.

True - but with such tweaks you can change the tweak to make it different, i.e. tun the haliopgraph angle

n6b8u1.jpg

10 meaningless characters.

Back