synergistic research tweaks

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonzo

Reaction score
Demoed the synergistic research tweaks at the Munich hifi show. They had a room where ask the following tweaks made a clear difference. Take the tweak out, and the loss of soundstage, lack of focus, and muddiness was very apparent
1. HFT - for high frequencies
2. FEQ - for low frequencies
3. ECT - these are small things, retailing at 300 dollars for a pack of 8. You can put them on the chips inside a component, on the fuse, and ok the sending side of cables. Work on the emi/rfi
4. The active isolation bases
5. The black hole, which is a small black thing you can place between the speakers and functions as a bass trap. Expensive but support waf since it can barely be seen

Kedar, this is my favorite quote from that discussion:

I don't see the point of being in hifi to show how smart one is in physics on a forum.

Kedar, this is my favorite quote from that discussion:

You should read the still points panel thread I posted in room acoustics to see what they did to the guy who started insulting people without trying the product based on theory

The bonz ordered me to go to this room. But when I arrived it was entirely void of people and nothing was playing. Otherwise, I'd be giving you the correct answer as to whether this stuff was effective or not.:D

Well I had been telling you for a couple of days. If you hadn't gone in an hour before final day close you would have had an educational session. Let us know how you get asking with the zilplex

Latest posts

Back