Introducing Majorseven...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Majorseven

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm Al from Israel, not so proud owner of The ML Sequel II as their sound been deteriorating lately so I got here for some advice:rocker:

Cheers

Hello everyone,
I'm Al from Israel, not so proud owner of The ML Sequel II as their sound been deteriorating lately so I got here for some advice:rocker:

Cheers

Hi Al, I'm Dave from the 'US of A' …………. a somewhat proud owner of a pair of Spire's……….on a serious note , sorry to hear of your speaker woes. Tell us more info on years of service, equipment, etc. You'll get help here for sure. If the years are adding up perhaps your panels are in need of replacement ??

Hi Dave,
Well I got this on a trade I made about three years ago on my pair of Apogees so I don't have any knowledge of their history...the panels sound 'alright' it's just an unbearable amount of excessive bass goin' on so I'm guessing it's about the panels being dirty or in need of a new coating going through the whole renovation process as I've read of here.
My Sequels are paired to a NAD s300.

Eyal

Hi Dave,
Well I got this on a trade I made about three years ago on my pair of Apogees so I don't have any knowledge of their history...the panels sound 'alright' it's just an unbearable amount of excessive bass goin' on so I'm guessing it's about the panels being dirty or in need of a new coating going through the whole renovation process as I've read of here.
My Sequels are paired to a NAD s300.

Eyal

Hi-O! Welcome to the Club.

Maybe have a look at the Shower Cleaning Sticky in the Main Discussion Forum, but before you go too far, unplug them overnight, and then give them a VERY thorough cleaning with a vacuum, using a good brush attachment (Not Powered!lol)

Good Luck!

Back