New ML model coming!!! UPDATE! "NEOLITH" INFO INSIDE!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, I'd bet it's a wider version of the Montis, and I suspect that it doesn't sport a rectangular top on the panel. My guess is that's just packing foam. Price point? $20,000 US is my guess.

I really want a Statement EIII :ROFL:

Build your own, much cheaper. Grab a used CLX, add mid-bass towers, and 4 bass-bins to place in strategic locations for smoother in-room performance, create a custom mapping for each deployment using a DBX DriveRack-4800 and voila, for less than $20K, you can create you own fully customized Statement ;)

:devil:

Actually looking forward to seeing what this is. I too am hoping for something between a Summit and the CLX.

My Monoliths are getting long in the tooth, their 20th anniversary is coming up in a few years.

Build your own, much cheaper. Grab a used CLX, add mid-bass towers, and 4 bass-bins to place in strategic locations for smoother in-room performance, create a custom mapping for each deployment using a DBX DriveRack-4800 and voila, for less than $20K, you can create you own fully customized Statement ;)

Some of us don't have that skill Jon.

BUT, why stop there? - you could take that whole DIY thing a step further though and say "Why do you need the CLX?".

.......... "Geez Jon - grab some mylar and some metal sheeting, punch some holes in the metal and voila" - a CLX for $2k. :)

I do like the idea of a customised "mini-Statement" though. :eek:

If you actually wanted to use a DBX DriveRack-4800 or similar device for room correction, is there an automated way to do this or do you have to measure (with something like REW) tweak, measure, see if it's better, tweak, etc until it's as flat as possible?

Latest posts

Back