New Models ??

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MOON

Reaction score
I read about a year ago of Martin Logan coming out with a new monolith but haven't seen any other information. I was wondering if they are indeed going to make it and if they ever plan again to make speakers with a non powered woofer such as prodigy's , or get back into a larger stator panel.

I realize the new models are smaller and are more WAF friendly, however I think the larger panel would sell really well. Any thoughts? I have Odyssey's, but have never had the urge to switch to any current model. I would be interested in a scaled down CLX due to room size.

Your guess is as good as ours. ML stays pretty tight-lipped about their plans. But I don't expect you will see any wide-paneled speakers or non-powered woofers from them any time in the near future. Too bad, as I think the Prodigy was one of ML's finest speakers of all time.

I read about a year ago of Martin Logan coming out with a new monolith but haven't seen any other information. I was wondering if they are indeed going to make it and if they ever plan again to make speakers with a non powered woofer such as prodigy's , or get back into a larger stator panel.

I realize the new models are smaller and are more WAF friendly, however I think the larger panel would sell really well. Any thoughts? I have Odyssey's, but have never had the urge to switch to any current model. I would be interested in a scaled down CLX due to room size.

Agree w u moon. I too have Odysseys and feel exactly the same. I am no engineer but would like to see a full panel with optional planar woofer sections that could be added and integrated with the mains. Consider an active outboard crossover. I think that would be sexy.

Back