New ML member from Indy

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mwilder

Reaction score
I just wanted to say Hi. I am a former Maggie member that was looking to update. I stopped into listen to some used Maggie's and they sounded nice but I noticed an old pair of sequels sitting in the other room. Long story short they were moving and did not want to transport them across country. So I bought them. They have newer panels and I could not pass up the price. I am loving them.

Welcome, Maggies and Logans…….. all good !!

Hi Mwilder....Glad to see you on board....
I too am located near Indy and just purchased (5) Logans for my H/T room. Since joining the group a few weeks ago, besides an introduction post, I've posted a couple other times.
BTW, I purchased the speakers from Audio Solutions in Broad Ripple. Graham and the gang did a great job....

Great to hear from someone in the area. Yeah I know Grahm. He is good to work with. I bought my Apollo CD player from him. I almost bought some 3.6's a couple of years ago but the wife said I could not have them and the Harley. So Now I still have the Harley and some Logans so all is good. I bet ML's sound great in 5.1.

Latest posts

Back