New owner in WI

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spikingviking68

Reaction score
After about 15 years of dreaming about owning a set of ML's that dream Has finally come true. I'm the proud new owner of a pair of Vantage's and a Motif center that I bought from a guy last week. They have given my music a whole new life. I'm currently running them off a Denon 3805 receiver, which is doing a good job. I just need to figure out what to run them off in the future. I would love to set up a Mcintosh system but that is a little costly right now. Peachtree's nova220 looks nice, I've also been looking at Rotel and Emotiva. What do some of you use and recommend?

I use a Yamaha A-S2000 integrated, and I'm very happy. To me, it sounds neutral and well balanced. I drive ML Vistas with it and it never runs out of steam, never loses its' composure, so to speak. The only real problem I have with it is that it has only one balanced input; the rest are unbalanced. It's rock solid too. Not so much as a loose knob in the 2 years that I've owned it. They're a great deal if you look in the right place. Audiophile Liquidators is NOT the right place, so i've read. (mentioned it because it comes up if you Google A-S2000)

Back