Greetings from Austin Texas. Do you have recommendations on receiver pairings?

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msutti

Reaction score
Hi there,

I just purchased a pair of Motion 40's, 2x Motion 2's, a Motion 8 & a Dynamo 500. Any recommendations on receivers to pair with them? It will be 50/50 between music and surround. Music will vary from Eric Johnson to Led Zeppelin to classical to Latin beats...and of course local bands that we are lucky to follow in ATX. So far I've narrowed choices to a Marantz SR6008 and a Denon AVR x4000.

Thanks

Welcome! You'll find a lot of info regarding amplification on this site. Sorry, I don't keep up with receiver specs and sound quality, as I believe the best sound comes from separates. However, many here use receivers and hopefully, they will chime in with some recommendations. You're absolutely right with regards to our local bands, we have so many high quality performers here! My current favorite Austin band is the South Austin Moonlighters. They play regularly at the Roost, a new venue in the north Austin area.

Latest posts

Back