New member in London

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwg1749

Reaction score
Hi folks,
This is my first post.
I bought a pair of ML Montis just a week ago. Wow!
I'll post details of the rest of my system in a day or two.
Matt

Hey welcome - I live at Earl's court and have Summits. PM me, let's catch up

Welcome Matt , congrats on the new Montis ! As we all know on this forum they are one of the finest $25,000 speakers on the planet......oh yeah and the only cost 10k !

I would have said that Wilson alexis cost 50k, but then Steve will ban me ;)

You guys are a riot! I wouldn't ban anyone, even if I could. :ROFL:

Oh, welcome Matt, to our little corner of the internet! Seems to be a few members from London. I've heard the Montis, good piece of kit. Did I say that right?

Last edited:
You guys are a riot! I wouldn't ban anyone, even if I could. :ROFL:
Oh, welcome Matt, to our little corner of the internet! Seems to be a few members from London. I've heard the Montis, good piece of kit. Did I say that right?
Yes, that's how we speak over this side of the pond.
Glad to see things are lively here. I'm looking forward to picking up some helpful advice and sharing experiences.
Matt

Yes, that's how we speak over this side of the pond.
Glad to see things are lively here. I'm looking forward to picking up some helpful advice and sharing experiences.
Matt

Welcome from Vancouver. There is a plethora of great advice here. You won't be disappointed!

welcome!

My Montis are getting a little more broken in now....I have had them for 6 months and every time I sit down with some Steve Earle, Jesse Winchester, Patricia Barber, or Robert Cray, I just can't get the grin off my face....I am still amazed at the sheer aural joy these speakers bring to me....More money than I ever thought I would drop on speakers, but wow....congratulations!

Latest posts

Back