I'm a little nervous... advice and wisdom needed...

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... three pages are missing..:musicnote:

Surely you didn't expect that a mere $900 would buy you a replacement panel AND complete instructions for replacing it? Seriously, though, why doesn't ML have these sorts of documents available online? Wouldn't that be cheaper, more efficient, and easier for everyone involved than shipping a set of photocopied instructions with each replacement panel?

They are up and running after more than a year down....

Gotta love the sound... Two Against Nature is very entertaining...

I heard the Aerial Acoustic's last weekend. Very very nice... the crossovers are a work of art in themselves...

Happy the ML's are back. Been a loooong road.

Still thinking of going with a cone based speaker after all this...

Surely you didn't expect that a mere $900 would buy you a replacement panel AND complete instructions for replacing it? Seriously, though, why doesn't ML have these sorts of documents available online? Wouldn't that be cheaper, more efficient, and easier for everyone involved than shipping a set of photocopied instructions with each replacement panel?

Believe it or not I did... but they are singing now....:cheers:

Because it would be a public embarrassment to admit that your speakers go bad.

Glad you are back up and running...

Me too, and thank you. It's been so long that the shear beauty of the Logans sound was like the first time I heard a pair. I listened to Two Against Nature twice and two Nils Petter Molvaer cd's after that... :)

They are up and running after more than a year down....

Gotta love the sound... Two Against Nature is very entertaining...

I heard the Aerial Acoustic's last weekend. Very very nice... the crossovers are a work of art in themselves...

Happy the ML's are back. Been a loooong road.

Still thinking of going with a cone based speaker after all this...

Aerial's were the competition when I bought my logans, if the shop would have had the model I was interested in I might not have my Vantage

Aerial's were the competition when I bought my logans, if the shop would have had the model I was interested in I might not have my Vantage
$7000.00 a pair is outta my tax bracket.... BUT i said that when I went to buy the Studio 100's and heard the Vista's next to them... 12 mo same as cash!!!! :)

Back