New member from Kitchener Waterloo Canada. Owner of CLS1 & CLSII systems

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

testsystems

Reaction score
Hi all ML & in particular CLS owners. Drew from Kitchener Waterloo Ontario Canada

I presently have two CLS setups. One is with CLSII and original panels working very well and I just purchased a CLSI with CLSIIZ panels installed 3 years ago. Ultimately I am thinking of swapping the panels and the electronics to get the latest combination CLSII with z panels. All are driven by Bryston 7BSST amps. ( two different rooms).

Having an electronics background I am interested in schematics for the 3 different generations. See what changed between models and see if a DIY upgrade is appropriate. Looks like there are lots of people on this site with valuable experience I can learn from.

Best regards
Drew

Drew, welcome to the fold !

Kitchener, trying to remember, there's got to be at least a famous Hockey player or two from that town ??

Welcome to the group Drew. Good to see and fellow CLSer.
I have the schematics in my email as I just sent them to another member. PM me your email address and I will send them to you.

SLS Schematics

Welcome to the group Drew. Good to see and fellow CLSer.
I have the schematics in my email as I just sent them to another member. PM me your email address and I will send them to you.

Great

I have been off line for a few days. Swapped out the CLSii panels for a set of CLSZ panels. The volume went up and more base.

I bought a Fluke High Voltage probe and found one speaker had a voltage of 4210 volts and the other speaker is 3000 volts. The schematics will help troubleshoot. Tx

Have you done any mods to the cross over circuit?

[email protected]

Drew

Back