Aerius panel slippage and low volume.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry! I sort of posted and then dashed out of town for a week. I thought I'd posted that here. I had this thread and then the emails with Martin-Logan. I guess I only mentioned it there.

I will try the suggestion. I'm wondering if maybe the ground on that particular outlet is also flaky.. I'll test that too. assuming the ground is necessary to bleed off residual HV

I'm wondering if maybe the ground on that particular outlet is also flaky.. I'll test that too. assuming the ground is necessary to bleed off residual HV
No ground (earth) connection is needed for HV ladder to function (except for safety), and there's no 'residual HV' (whatever that means). If your Aerius is like my SL3, then the ground pin in the IEC socket is not connected...

No ground (earth) connection is needed for HV ladder to function (except for safety), and there's no 'residual HV' (whatever that means). If your Aerius is like my SL3, then the ground pin in the IEC socket is not connected...

was referring to the hissing continuing for a few seconds after the music is shut off. this continues after cord is pulled out of the socket for 15-20 seconds.

Back