New Member Intro.

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SmarTgS70

Reaction score
Hello All, I am new to MLO club but I have been a hi-end audio enthusiast for a number of years now. Over that time I have put together a very large music library witch includes vinyl, cassettes, RxR tapes, as well as CDs and SACDs. I have a very high end HT system with an up converting pre/proc. that has analog pass-through capability for my C J tube preamplifier when playing BR and SACD 5.1 disc using all the 7.1 amplifier channels and speakers in the combined system. The ML speakers are mainly used in 2-ch listening using both tube and SS equipment. Dedicated sub-woofers are used when playing big band jazz or classical music including pipe organ and large chorus productions.
I recently acquired a previously owned pair of ML SL3's and pair Aerius i speakers that I am enjoying very much. Even though I have more than one system with other hi-end speakers, the ML speakers sound fantastic on both an all tube or a tube/SS hybrid setup.
I'm looking forward to learning more about my ML speakers and getting pointers from other users on MLO. I look forward talking with and sharing information from my experiences with hi-end audio equipment and music in general.
SmarTgS70

Hi. Tubes and electrostatics - it sounds as though you have a nice system :)

Latest posts

Back