New Member in Albany, NY

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leporello

Reaction score
I posted a rather lengthy introduction erroneously in response to another member's and as a result I think it got deleted. If not and it turns up again, I apologize for both the original error and the redundancy.

Currently I use ML CLS II's and one Descent i sub. I also have a pair of Ascents for sale, soon to appear in the classified thread.

My main interest in hi fi is for classical music, all types (Large and small scale orchestral, chamber, opera, choral, etc.) I also enjoy jazz. I attend concerts regularly. I enjoy movies at home (as well as videos of operas and music performances) and appreciate the enhancement good sound brings to the home theater experience, but would never think of spending the amount of money that I have for the purpose of home theater alone. My rig is two channel only because I believe to do multi channel right (5 or 7 ML ESL's) would require more space and money than I have. I play classical piano, not overly well. Before the ML's I lived for many years with Acoustat 1 + 1's.

Welcome from another Empire state native !

Back