New member here

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steran

Reaction score
Hello, thought I would introduce myself. My name is Spencer, I'm in Montgomery Texas and I'm a new ML owner (new to me anyway). I bought a pair of ML Requests (with a recent re-panel) that sound absolutely fantastic. I'm driving them with a pair of Acurus A100 amps, vertically bi-amped, fed from an EAD Encore pre/pro. Sources vary. Just wanted to say hello.

-Spencer

Welcome Spencer... in the 90s, the TAS (the Absolute Sound) Magazine, honor the Request as ¨The best midrange of the world¨. Here at the forum, we have many Request users. Those are great speakers, you will discover a lot on your music library. Happy listening!

Hi every one...

My name is Daniel, I live in St-Jerome in Québec Canada, and yes I am french canadian...
Just bought a nice pair of Request in mint condition. Still learning about them throught this site and other. Also got a pair of Scintilla (1 ohm), not the same thing, good and bad... Time will tell which one I prefer...

Thank again

Latest posts

Back