Hello

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kb5bug

Reaction score
Hi all, I am Frank and found your site and am very interested in learning more and reading about Martin Logan speaker systems. I have in the past owned a pair of CLS II and found them to be outstanding speakers. At a point I became disabled and had to sell them to keep the house. I regret having to do it but a roof overhead came first! I plan on getting another pair of Martin Logan speakers (??? Models) in the near future. I will read post here and try to find another pair as good or better than what I had.

Thanks all and you have a great site.
Frank
(Louisiana)

Welcome Frank. I hope you get yourself a new pair of ML's soon. I just purchased my first pair but they haven't arrived yet!!

Hi. I hope you find a pair of MLs soon. Are you looking at new or used?

Welcome Frank, nice to hear that you've got the 'Logan' bug again !

I'm afraid they will have to be used. First reason would be money and second reason would be finding something equal or better than my CLS II's were. I got spoiled. I would love to hear or even just see a pair of the ORIGINAL Statement.
I've never known anyone with a pair.
Thanks for the reply and welcome... Frank

Thanks SL 1800
Good luck on your purchase. I'm sure you will enjoy whatever models they are. ML has always had quality products in my opinion.
The CLS II's I had a number of years back were the best sounding speakers I've ever owned bar none!
Frank

Frank, The speakers I ordered are the Summit X. I have never owned any ML's before but they have always been on my bucket list of speakers. I have been using open baffle speakers for the past 7 years so I really have grown to love the open baffle sound but I want the detail and openness of electrostats and I like the idea of line source over point source. The ML speakers seem to offer so many great characteristics all in one design.

Back