Greetings from Indonesia

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanK

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was first introduced to ML sometime in the early 90s, still in college. I had a basic system consisting of Carver CD Player, Carver Receiver, and a small Infinity Infinitesimal bookshelf speakers (hey, I was still in college :eek: ). I went down to Magnolia Hifi in Spokane one day, just visiting and not planning on getting anything. I was asked if I wanted to hear a Denon Receiver at price more than double my Carver. It was connected to ML Aerius. I was amazed how a speaker could sound like that and instantly hooked. But, the price was obviously out of the budget so I could only dream that one day I would own a pair of ML.

Fast forward to 2012, finally able to convert a semi-basement room in my house into a home entertainment room. It houses a 2 channel, 5.1 system, and a small Karaoke system in the room for the wife and kids. Not ideal but works much better than the apartment room in college :D

The Martin Logan I am using is the Ethos for 2 channel. Also have Grotto i, Motion 8 and Motion 4 for the 5.1 system. Looking forward to learning and hopefully sharing as well here in the forum.

Danny

Hi all,

I was first introduced to ML sometime in the early 90s, still in college. I had a basic system consisting of Carver CD Player, Carver Receiver, and a small Infinity Infinitesimal bookshelf speakers (hey, I was still in college :eek: ). I went down to Magnolia Hifi in Spokane one day, just visiting and not planning on getting anything. I was asked if I wanted to hear a Denon Receiver at price more than double my Carver. It was connected to ML Aerius. I was amazed how a speaker could sound like that and instantly hooked. But, the price was obviously out of the budget so I could only dream that one day I would own a pair of ML.

Fast forward to 2012, finally able to convert a semi-basement room in my house into a home entertainment room. It houses a 2 channel, 5.1 system, and a small Karaoke system in the room for the wife and kids. Not ideal but works much better than the apartment room in college :D

The Martin Logan I am using is the Ethos for 2 channel. Also have Grotto i, Motion 8 and Motion 4 for the 5.1 system. Looking forward to learning and hopefully sharing as well here in the forum.

Danny

Welcome - you'll have to post some pics!

Back