New ML Motion user!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovell911

Reaction score
Hello All,

first of all, thank you for the approval!

I recently upgraded my system from Sony to Yamaha/Martin Logan!

Yamaha AVR RX-V673
FRONT: 2x Martin Logan Motion 20
CS: Martin Logan Motion 30
SR: 2x Definitive Technology SR-8040BP

Source: Computer Media Center via HDMI, connected to Synology DS213 NAS.

I got in love with ML when testing them at my local AV store. While I was willing to go with an ESL, my student financial status would not allow it! Still, a very proud and happy ML owner.

Other than my addiction to good sound, I am a graduate student from France, studying at UCF (University of Central Florida). Aerospace engineer with engineering management. Also, I work at Gulfstream Aerospace as a Structural Test Engineer.

By the way, the store I bought my ML was excellent and I would recommend them to anyone here. Very very professional and excellent customer service (one Motion arrived with a pin damaged... got it replaced within a week from Virginia) : http://www.iq-av.com/ Let me know so I can give the general manager info:)

Cheers,
Charles

Last edited:
Welcome. It looks like you'e made a great start to your system. ESLs would have been nice, but the folded motion tweeter design is fantastic - it's so close to the electrostatic sound that you can almost imagine you're listening to panels!

(Yes, you guessed it. I love the Motion series...)

Welcome aboard Charlie ! Glad your a happy (M/L) camper !

Welcome Charles!

ML are great speakers. My friends think I use the word Martin Logan and Flagship too much! Also the best song for listening to the ML is "Feeling Good," Michael Buble.

Back