HT Veteran bit by Elctro Moltion Audition

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dvdit

Reaction score
I have been a long time passionate lover of everything HT. I have owned many equipment over the years including gears from the likes of Proceed, Revel, JL Audio, NAD, Marantz, Denon, Pioneer and many more. I recently was browsing at Best Buy and briefly listened to ML Electro Motion ESL and I liked what I heard. I am now looking the possibility of replacing my current speakers, Revel Performa F32, C32 with the ESL. But I first need to find out if these are going to outperform the Revels when it comes to movies. So let the search begins...

I bought my MartinLogan's specifically for movies. Had a similar experience being introduced to electrostats like you, at Best Buy. They were also ESL's and they played Adele, Transformers, X-Men and I knew had to have them. Bought a pair of Theos within a month.

Which center speakers are you using with your MLs? I wonder if buying a used Motif or Motif X or older versions of Stage is the way to go rather than buying a new ElectroMotion C2 to go along with the ESLs? Do all ML center speakers work across different ML tower speakers ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back