MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kccody

Reaction score
Proud owner of Electromotion ESL speakers. Replacing 15 year old Boston Acoustic bookshelf speakers. Deciding on a center speaker electromotion c2 or Motiv x speaker. I probably need to ask this on the main forum.

Other equipment is a Pioneer Elite SC-67 receiver, Oppo 93 Blu- Ray player and Bose speakers as surround speakers. No sub-woofer. Next year looking to replace surround speakers and addmamsub-woofer.

Looking forward to talking to you all.

Mark

Welcome aboard. I have a Matintee which was replaced by the Motif. Either one makes an outstanding centre speaker. They will be timbre-matched with your front ones.

Definitely agree regarding the Stage. I picked one up to work with my Vantages. That (along with the proper amplification) has been a HUGE upgrade to my system. I had no idea how much I was missing with my previous center channel (ML Fresco i).

Take advantage of the AA sale while you can...

So you think the older stage center speaker is a better match than the Motif X with the Electromotion ESL speakers. If so, I guess I need to try to find a place, I can listen to them together. Decisions decisions.

Mark

Back