Hello from another newbie

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark383

Reaction score
Hi all MLO,

My name is Mark and I live in Sydney Australia....After what seems like an eternity ( 18 months!!) I'm nearing the end of my home theater build and I'm like a kid again who's waiting for Santa to arrive.....I look forward to doing a lot of reading and learning as I make my way through all the great stuff on here....

Thanks for having me,

Mark.

Hi gents,

Thanks for the warm welcome, extremely kind of you all....I was thinking to myself today why I didn't I join earlier but better late than never....gift certificates to the outback....sorry Matt, all spare funds are in Martin Logan's bank account!

Thanks for the welcome Tom, you must put a lot of your time into running this forum so thank you on both accounts...

Hi Twich54, its funny you ask as we are nearing the end of our winter and it's been in the news of late how mild this winter has been, warmest one in quite a few years....no complaints considering I'm up at 4 am for work, makes it that little bit easier....

Thanks again fella's, appreciate it!

Back