'Coffe & Cars'

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's time that a pretty and really fun British made car shared the stage.
[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 254
nice ride Greg, shame you gotta hang a plate from that front bumper though. At least here in 'Pennsyltucky' we only have back plates.

Thanks guys. It's in the classic 'Healey blue'. 1967 BJ8. One the last several hundred ever made.

me and my buddy 'Jake' @ the Grand prix of Baltimore (ALMS Race) yesterday.............

Attachments

• FEMX46PZYF-20130830112622-56441-2.jpg
    FEMX46PZYF-20130830112622-56441-2.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 97
Cool beans. I always have a great time at races. Yesterday, I went to Cars and Coffee, in Leander, TX. Pics...

My buddy Doug, with his beautiful Ferarri...
DSC01373-M.jpg

A nice little Lambo...
DSC01374-M.jpg

Our little Porsche corral, mine's at the far end...
DSC01372-M.jpg

I liked this ...
DSC01402-M.jpg

Some old muscle...
DSC01393-M.jpg

Oldies continued...
DSC01386-M.jpg

DSC01388-M.jpg

DSC01404-M.jpg

this one was just sooo purdy...
DSC01405-M.jpg

I have all of these pics (and many more) in much larger sizes, if anyone wants a copy. Hope you enjoyed the show.

All the Vette guys I feel like I'm surrounded by Ray Bans and gold chains...

Ray Bans are very IN right now and I wouldn't mind having some gold chains with the price of gold where it's at !

Also the mighty Vette is made in your state go American muscle.

Last edited:
Ray Bans are very IN right now and I wouldn't mind having some gold chains with the price of gold where it's at !

Also the mighty Vette is made in your state go American muscle.

Mighty, mighy right but then again we don't claim Bowling Green anyways lol. Ray Bans are in? Hell I'm 44 and they haven't been in since the days when Tom Cruise was Top Gun.

Mighty, mighy right but then again we don't claim Bowling Green anyways lol. Ray Bans are in? Hell I'm 44 and they haven't been in since the days when Tom Cruise was Top Gun.

For the record Ray Bans have never been out ! ........ 44, hell you're a 'pup' ! as for the gold chains.......who finished 1-2 @ Baltimore this past weekend ? Bowtie baby....American Muscle !!

For the record Ray Bans have never been out ! ........ 44, hell you're a 'pup' ! as for the gold chains.......who finished 1-2 @ Baltimore this past weekend ? Bowtie baby....American Muscle !!

Yes they have been for like 2 decades lol. You guys are just too old to realize it.

h468F96FA

Latest posts

Back