Theos and Stage-X Installed

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mogrub

Reaction score
Bunch of work this week -- Theos installed as front right and left, and a Stage-X on center, plus a new SVS cylinder sub. The result is everything we'd hoped for.

Everything sounds great. I may actually recover one day from running all that speaker wire through the attic.

100% worth it! :rocker:

Last edited:
:welcome:

Those Theos are really nice, sounds like you are enjoying them as prescribed in the manual ;-)

That's exactly right. We are following the Manual at page 54: "Engage the Margarita Dispenser, and insert a good disc in the tray." ��

Amen to that Cobra. We're doing the same. Hope you will keep in touch on what you hear.

You got it Matt. That will be easy to do. I'm Matt too. I have zero idea where the flip my handle came from. But it's been on me a while, so now it's easier to just keep using it.

You got it Matt. That will be easy to do. I'm Matt too. I have zero idea where the flip my handle came from. But it's been on me a while, so now it's easier to just keep using it.

Mine was given to my by the ex-wife. Other than my kids, it's all I ended up with worth a poop out of her.

Back