Ascent speaker owner

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rusty

Reaction score
Dear sirs:
I acquired a set of ascent speakers . one needed repair , after trouble shooting the circuit . I found out that the circuit board transformer had an open
secondary. Power in /(0) out . The transformer nomenclature (#60T2706)
is something that I could not find locally. first question -where can I find it
- second question-cost if I purchase it from Martin Logan- . So far I'm pleased with
the performance of the one that works .
serial# nemd118 -- circuit board MLPSSM_e
please advise . using my email or in this forum. thanks in advance
Rusty
ps: tried to send an attachment but I could not figure it out .
------

Rusty, this is the Martin Logan Owners Club. You have to contact ML directly. There is an online contact form on their web site: www.martinlogan.com

Their service department is excellent, BTW.

rusty, welcome and yes....as Bernard suggested

If original spare part is not available, a competent electrician can replace original transformer with a new one with similar specification.

ML service dept

Seems as if they WERE a good company. I recently called for service and was treated like they didn't care at all about their customers. The price of replacement parts have been raised to astronomical amounts, and they no longer seem to care about retaining the loyal customer base that made ML once a great company.

who did you talk too? they have been one of the most curtious companys i have ever dealt with. You should call back and ask For Dana Brown or Scott Gribble and tell them your concern. this is really usual! good luck

I dealt with Melody (irony?) about a power supply issue a few months ago, and have nothing but great things to say about the service. Certainly courteous, but also knowledgeable and very quick to sort out my issue.

I dealt with Melody (irony?) about a power supply issue a few months ago, and have nothing but great things to say about the service. Certainly courteous, but also knowledgeable and very quick to sort out my issue.
Melodie is no longer there. I dealt with her many years ago, and yes, she was great.

Scott was quick to answer a question I had recently, and shipped me PDQ a couple of brackets to stop my panels from slipping.

Back