Hello everybody!

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry

Reaction score
It's been fun to lurk at this forum. I'm a newbie here, but an oldbie when it comes to ESLs. The original Quad was the first to capture me. This was followed by the Infinity Servostatik I which in turn gave way to the original ML Aerius. In each case, the change was due to ES panel failure after a dozen years or so. Now I'm having a love affair with a newly acquired Electromotion ESL, which is likely to outlive me, or at least my hearing.

Welcome to group ! one of my winter playgrounds lies just above you.....'Tug Hill'

Tug Hill as a winter playground? I lived in Boonville for a bit (40 years ago), one of the few places....well, let's just say it snowed a bit....EVERY DAY!!!!!! But the Northern Lights were amazing on those cold winter nights.

It's one of the 3 months of late fall, as Boonville approaches it's 9 months of winter.

Tug Hill as a winter playground? I lived in Boonville for a bit (40 years ago), one of the few places....well, let's just say it snowed a bit....EVERY DAY!!!!!! But the Northern Lights were amazing on those cold winter nights.

for the record Scotty, Boonville is actually off 'The Hill' , lying just to the east of the plateau. Also, I was on the 'Hill' (Redfield) on that fatefull weekend in'98 when Montaque picked up its record 8 feet of snow in 24 hrs !!.....we only had about 4-5 feet in Redfield !

Nice Larry, I hope they last a long time ... and that you do, too. :cool:

Back