My dual 10" martin logan dynamo DIY project

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Audiohazzard

Reaction score
I love the sound of my two martin logan dynamo sub's, but I have always loved a ported enclosure for HT. I did a 3ft3 with a single 4" round port tuned to 30Hz (for now to see if I want to tune higher or lower) but I wish I would of took pics of the full build but I just have the finished pics. I used Dupli-Color bed armor but I hope you guys like.
zedyzyne.jpg
anamedud.jpg

And my mains and center (Polk RTi12 towers (Bi-wired), Polk Audio CSi A6 center and ODS Kevlar 6.5" in ceiling speakers with 1" silk dome (not pictured)
ujesa9ag.jpg

Would it be better to have these two separated and shuffled around the room to find the best bass response?
In my symmetrical room two subs are positioned asymmetrically to achieve best/flat freq. response. What's more interesting is the one sub is firing forward and other to the side. Optimal position found by trials and errors while measuring with REW. One thing for sure, with one sub I wouldn't be able to get satisfactory result.

Latest posts

Back