Aloha!! new ML owner from Oahu, Hawaii

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ODYSSEY

Reaction score
I've been interested in ML for a couple years now but never heard them until last weekend. I met a ML dealer on island here and went to his house to listen to his ML odysseys. I eagerly awaited the demo sitting in his "sweet spot" on his couch. He played the beatles love blu ray and i was blown away! It was a mind numbing experience. Having worked at best buy I've seen hundreds of speakers. But these we're in another league. I ended up purchasing the pair of Odysseys and 1 ML Theater I from him for 2000 dollars. Since he was the original owner and a dealer he had taken very good care of the speakers. I then went out and got a pair of ML Scenarios for rears and a REL Strata III for 750 more dollars. The only thing is I haven't yet figured out how to amplify these bad boys? Or what cables to use? All help is appreciated. I was very happy with the ML setup I have just need to amplify now. Thanks for reading. Mahalo!

Josh

Welcome, Josh. Beatles Love is stunning on ML's.

Look at the sticky posts on how to select the right amp and go from there. The older ML's need good amplification because they're not powered at all.

Odyssey's are great. Congrats on the purchase.

Back