Greetings from Holland

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robmooij

Reaction score
Hello All,

i stumbled over this forum looking for a solution with my setup. Figured I'd better introduce myself as well.
Male, 54 yo, wife and 2 kids. Have been a music lover forever, but just lately improving my rig and really paying (more) attention to details.

current setup:
since a few months I started streaming music. First, through the combination of an Onkyo TX-NR609, connected to Klipsch Synergy F3 speakers, Klipsch B-something surround and center speakers, all in combination with a Synology ds112J NAS storage (playing mainly MP3, some flac's). The surround is for movies only. Music is fed through both front speakers only.
Then, some months ago I switched to a pair of (second hand) Dali Suite 2.8 to replace the Klipsch front speakers, which made a tremendous improvement.
Then as the Onkyo doesn't stream gapless, i have been looking for an alternative, and found it in a Cambridge Stream magic 6, which is a nice piece of work (streaming gapless and high-res).
In the mean time, upgrading my music files from MP3 to flac, most 16 bits 44.1 kHz, some high-res.
Current status: Starting to like good quality audio in combination with a nice single malt scoth and a good book:rolleyes:

Welcome aboard, good booze and good music = great match ! Hopefully a pair of M/L's will be in your future

Back