Italian amplifier for Italian ML lover

MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum

Help Support MartinLogan Audio Owners Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AeriusLover

Reaction score
Hello everybody
My name is Marco, I live close to Milan but my homeland is Liguria
First of all sorry for my English...I hope reading the forum it will get better

In the title I put Italian Amplifiers love ML because I drive a beautiful pair of ML Aerius bi-amplified with two Audiogram PW9.0 and a pre PR6. As a source I use an old but honest Linn Mimik II and 2 tera of FLAC files passing through a CA Dacmagic (waiting an opportunity to buy a better one).
Monster and Linn Cables are completing the set up.

The amplifiers I mentioned are stunning, precise and "breathy" (I hope this word exist...)
They are very powerful but in a delicate way, controlling the bass "tale" but shacking properly the woofer, and giving to the panels the energy they need not to be shy...

While I am writing I am listening James Taylor and the feeling of the guitar strings are astonishing...and his voice is exactly at the centre of the stage not moving unnaturally.

In the past I had lot of different speakers (including other electrostatics) but with these little Aerius I found my partner.

Let me close the post with my other passion (beside my wife and my children)...FORZA SAMPDORIA

Back